Wednesday 3 November 2021

Four and Done! Phew!!!

This is the fourth and [at least for now] final quiet book for toddlers - they are a joy, but also a big job as they take ages to do and I have tried to make each one different, tailored to the recipient.

Am glad to report they have been well received - at least by the parents 😊.

Following this I am on to trying to finish my sister's quilt by Christmas, a handful of crochet cowls and next back to a few reed baskets.  Oh and of course catch up on my various volunteering activities.


Faces obsured for obvious reasons


And a peak under those numbers ... I hear the recipient of this one likes dogs.

Whose in that house to eat a bone?




Also made progress on that quilt - 16 pieces in each of 40 squares to make the center panel, 
including incorporating a few red pieces from the quilt made by our great grandmother.
My first foundation piecing - Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment