Friday 21 April 2023

I said Never, but here we GO . . .


Scaffolding has gone up . . . and a front access 'new entry' has been made ...
let's hope it doesn't rain too much or too hard!

Look Ma, there's a hole in my roof!

So onward and upward with the loft conversion - a 'guest suite' and clean storage.

Some rubbish outside my window . . . well just above my bedroom window.



Chimney breasts from lounge and dining rooms go through loft and will stay as we have fireplaces below.














Back roof gone!  This is where we are 'raising the roof' as front roof must stay in this conservation area. Fortunately they put on a temporary tin roof over the top, as it is now raining.
 
A metal framed window box with strawberry plants has appeared in my front garden this morning; apparently someone has dumped it here thinking I am a building site and they can get rid of their unwanted items here  - gee thanks!

That's all for now.  Much banging (a little dust too) and noise from above as I write this, and a little scary to see your home coming apart at the seams, literally.  Supporting steels coming next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment