Tuesday 31 August 2021

Two down and two to go ...

Been busy -- Still working on the sister quilt, doing a bit of baby blanket crochet and my London needlepoint too.  So happy to be visiting family and friends. Basket making relegated to later.

But these quiet books have been my main focus this month and  take me upwards of 80 hours each ... I haven't timed it as it is a labour of love --

This is #2 and for another niece - it is designed to be a different set of learning activities so she can share/swap with her cousins who have book #1 and MAYBE will get another - book #3 to be made.

The page with pictures has several pictures in the clear sleeve including her cousins and me the great Aunt, and ... I blocked out my niece's face for privacy reasons.





Little issue with the clock numbers, but hey ...



No comments:

Post a Comment